Nordic Walking offers more health benefits than regular walking, jogging, biking or running.
- It involves in the region of 600 muscles which means you are working 90% of your total muscle mass.
- You burn up to 46% more calories than exercise without Nordic Walking poles.
- There is 15% less weight on body joints.
- You strengthen the muscles in your shoulders, arms, abdomen, back and legs.
- You develop endurance, strength, flexibility and coordination.
- Your immune system is strengthened
- Stress hormones are reduced
- Tension in your back, neck and shoulder is reduced
Nordic Walking is one of the best antidotes to aging you can find.